As many of you probably know, sephora is having their Sale right now, but you must be a member, so if you're not it's super easy to sign up really quick! Here are the deals and my picks for the sale will be listed down below!
(To shop any of the products you can click on the photo, or the bold names)
1. Vita Liberata Body Blur- I've heard amazing things about this stuff! It gives you an instant tan while blurring any imperfections. This is perfect for an airbrush glow!
2. Urban Decay- all nighter spray This has been a long time favorite of mine. I have been using this setting spray since high school & can't live without it! Might as well stock up while it's 15% off!
3. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo - This dry shampoo is AMAZING! So many dry shampoos leave my hair feeling greasier than before, but this one is a knock-out!
4. DRUNK ELEPHANT Pekee Bar - One of my favorite bloggers mentioned this face soap at one point, and I bought it and fell in love with it!
5. GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask - I've been dying to try this mask because I've been hearing so many amazing things about it. What better time than during the sale!
6. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette I love all of the colors in this palette so much! I can't wait to play around with it!
7. COMMODITY Velvet perfume - This scent is
everything that I love.. woody spices, velvet rose petals, roasted almond, and black amber. Heaven.
8.DYSON Supersonic Hair Dryer- This one is a total splurge, but it's an award winning product. I say if you've had your eye on it for awhile you should take advantage of the sale.
9. DRUNK ELEPHANT T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial - Another product that so many bloggers are obsessed with. So excited to try this!
10. DRUNK ELEPHANT Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream -If you haven't noticed by now I seriously love Drunk Elephant products.. I've been using this for 2 months now and it's one of my favorite moisturizers I've ever used!
11. DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel - I know I talk about these all the time but they are life savers and I think everyone should at least try them!