1. A black leather(or faux leather) jacket. There are tons of different styles but finding one that fits great and compliments your wardrobe is key!
2. A pair of white sneakers. The brand comes down to preference but you'll want to find a comfortable pair that you could wear every day if you wanted to!
3. A black or brown belt. Belts are such an easy way to add style to an outfit, color preference comes down to which colors you incorporate to your wardrobe the most!
4.A pair of dark wash jeans. I prefer skinny fit, but these could be in any style that suits your body type and taste. Every girl should own not only a pair of jeans that she feels amazing in, but having a pair of dark wash denim will always come in handy when you want to dress up a little but still be comfortable.
5. A pair of stud earrings. I personally prefer the diamond stud look, real or faux, in a medium size stud. Any size or material that will suit your typical looks is key, whether its rose gold, silver, etc.
6. A go-to baseball cap. I don't know about you but I do not like to do my hair every day, especially on my days off. It's always nice to have a basic baseball cap that you can go to for these casual errand days, or maybe the days you don't have time to wash your hair.. I know we've all been there!
7. A LBD. This has always been mentioned any time highlighting wardrobe staples , but it's still so relevant today. There will always be events that you'll have to dress up for and a little black dress will always be timeless and chic.
8. A clutch or cross body. This is my savior any time I have to go out or when I'm traveling because I don't want to always have to take my huge purse with me. Even on days that I am just running errands and don't want to haul anything around, I will just bring a small cross body so that I have my essentials. Plus they add style to any outfit.
9.A plain white T-shirt. Call me Plain Jane but jeans and a white t-shirt will always be one of my favorite casual looks. This look works for EVERYONE and it is so simple. Find a comfortable tee that you'll want to wear all of the time and one that fits you well. This paired with your staple jeans will be a knock out every time.